- Represent and analyze mathematical situations and structures using algebraic symbols.
- Develop fluency in operations with real numbers and simple vectors and matrices.
- Solve equations involving radicals and exponents in contextualized problems such as use of Pythagorean Theorem.
- Recognize and use equivalent graphical and algebraic representations of lines with their geometric characteristics, such as slope, intercepts, parallelism, and perpendicularity.
- Use coordinate geometry to find measures of geometric figures